The Junior League of Dayton is pleased to host CODE Day on Saturday, February 8, 2020 from 10 AM – 4 PM at the Marriott at the University of Dayton.
CODE Day (Connect • Ohio • Develop • Educate) is an opportunity for members from all eight Leagues across the state of Ohio, and beyond, to come together for the day to learn, share and develop connections.
The theme of the day is “The Shero’s Journey” and will feature an all-female speakers line-up including:
- Jenny Michael (VP Sales, Marketing and Communications, CareSource) will speak about confidently owning your proverbial ‘seat at the table’.
- Helen Jones Kelly (Executive Director, ADAMHS Board for Montgomery County) will speak about civic leadership and how her time as the Junior League of Dayton President enabled her to lead in other aspects of her career.
- Brandy Guinaugh (VP and Assistant General Manager, Dayton Dragons Professional Baseball Team) will share tips about asking for in-kind gifts, corporate sponsorship and community donation fatigue.
- Jeri Ward (Development Director, American Heart Association Dayton and former Mrs. Ohio America) will present about her experience of having a massive stroke at 30-years-old as a direct result of stress.
- Members of the Girl Scouts of Western Ohio will lead a volunteer activity to showcase the next generation of female leaders and will be on hand to present the effort to a local non-profit.
- Members of the Junior League of Cincinnati will give a preview of the Junior League Annual Conference
Additional information about each of the speakers and more will be shared leading into the event. Follow the event on Facebook for the latest information.
Attendees are encouraged to dress up as their favorite Shero (female hero) or to dress casually in their favorite red, white and black Junior League apparel. Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.