- Volunteering to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community.
- Promoting the development of friendships, rewarding relationships and personal growth opportunities.
- Providing opportunities to learn effective volunteer and leadership skills.
- Valuing and recognizing the talents and efforts of our members.
- Effectively managing our financial resources.
- Being inclusive of all women who desire volunteer opportunities.
- The Junior League of Dayton is looking for women who possess an interest in voluntarism, commitment to community service, and who have an interest in developing their potential for voluntary community participation.
Interested in joining? Find more recruitment information and latest application on the Become a Member page.