Bring your lunch and join us virtually to learn more about the Junior League of Dayton and how you can be part of our 2022-2023 new member class! Advanced registration is required so that the Zoom link can be sent out ahead of the event. Register here.
If you’re ready to apply, you can apply online here.
The JLD is open to women 22 years of age and older, of all races, religions, and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and a commitment to voluntarism. Members of the JLD believe in:
- Volunteering to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community.
- Promoting the development of friendships, rewarding relationships and personal growth opportunities.
- Providing opportunities to learn effective volunteer and leadership skills.
- Valuing and recognizing the talents and efforts of our members.
- Effectively managing our financial resources.
- Being inclusive of all women who desire volunteer opportunities.