New Member Orientation is your official introduction to the Junior League of Dayton, our history and a review of what is required of you as a member. Orientation is intended for those women who have submitted their application and committed to join the Junior League of Dayton. Orientation is a requirement for all new members.
If you’re ready to apply, you can apply online here.
The JLD is open to women 22 years of age and older, of all races, religions, and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and a commitment to voluntarism. Members of the JLD believe in:
- Volunteering to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community.
- Promoting the development of friendships, rewarding relationships and personal growth opportunities.
- Providing opportunities to learn effective volunteer and leadership skills.
- Valuing and recognizing the talents and efforts of our members.
- Effectively managing our financial resources.
- Being inclusive of all women who desire volunteer opportunities.